Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, April 3, 2008

PGN Update - Not the News I Expected...

I have been rather excited after my recent calls to PGN when they've told me, on three separate occasions, that my file was with the second reviewer. I was thinking that my file was moving right along and was anticipating a quick out. NOT the case... I heard from another adoptive mother that everyone that has called PGN has been told that they are with the second reviewer. I also read this on the Guatemala adoption forums that I read.

So I called PGN this afternoon and was told that I was with the first reviewer. I told the receptionist that I was previously told that I was with the second reviewer. She said, "sorry" and that I am with the first reviewer. I am assuming that someone replaced Laura, the former english-speaking PGN receptionist, whose english skills are not as good as Laura's and she may be just learning the PGN computer system.

What a disappointment...

No comments:

Post a Comment