Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Bad News About PGN

On Monday, Guatemalan President Colom appointed a new Attorney General, Attorney Baudilio Portillo Merlos, to replace Gordillo. There is also a new Sub Attorney General, Attorney Flory de De Leon, to replace Barrios. These changes effect the operation of PGN which is the step of the process that my case is currently in. Cases waiting PGN approval will be delayed. Also, the Guatemalan Central Authority reported today that they are putting cases on standby until they give authorization to continue.

I feel angry, upset, sad and like I can't catch a break. I know Gabriella will come home, but WHEN?!

No comments:

Post a Comment