Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, April 4, 2008

8 Month Photos

Today is Gabriella's 8 month birthday and I've been feeling sad because I expected her to be home by now, but what a wonderful surprise it was to find these new photos waiting in my e-mail inbox!

These are Gabriella's 8 Month photos taken on March 25th at which time Gabriella weighed 17.6 pounds and was 68 centimeters, up 1.1 pounds and 5 centimeters since March 7th.

She seems to have discovered her tongue! Also, I think those are TEETH in the first photo! I can't believe how "grown up" she looks! Just when I think she can't get any cuter, I get new pictures! She is absolutely precious and the love of my life! We need her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment