Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, October 22, 2007

Sixth Call to Gabriella's Foster Family

Gia and I spoke to Gabriella's foster family again this evening. N. said that Gabriella is gaining a lot of weight and her strength is increasing. When the family picks Gabriella up she straightens her legs out. N. also said that Gabriella splashes her legs in the water when they give her a bath. N. said that when they leave her lying down she inches herself around, although she is not quite rolling over yet. She also said that when Gabriella has hiccups they give her a bit of sugar on her lips and Gabriella really gets into the taste and smacks her lips. It sounds like Gabriella is doing great, changing lots, and getting tons of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment