Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fifth Call to Gabriella's Foster Family

Gia and I called Gabriella's foster family this afternoon and spoke to Gabriella's foster mom.

We asked what types of "new" things Gabriella is doing. N. said that when they give Gabriella a kiss on one cheek, she turns her cheek so they kiss her other cheek too! She's a little princess already! N. also said that she makes sounds and tries to talk a lot. She loves to watch television and talks a lot when the television is on. N. said that Gabriella says “mama” really slowly.

I heard Gabriella cry while we were on the phone with N. It was a VERY loud cry with short outbursts!. N. said that that is the cry she does when she wants a bottle, quick loud cries. N. said that all she wants is her bottle; when she’s awake she wants her bottle! N. said that Gabriella has gotten really fat and has lots of fat rolls! Definitely sounds like my daughter!

N. said that Gabriella's cold is better and she will be going to the doctor on Saturday for her shots.

N.'s daughter, S., took my e-mail address so she can e-mail photos. Now I won't have to wait as long as I do currently for the attorney's office to send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment