Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Paperchase Saga is Complete!

I brought my dossier to the Consulate of Guatemala in Providence, RI this morning and they were able to authenticate/legalize my dossier while I waited! So my dossier is complete, state certified, and country authenticated! I just UPS'ed the completed package to my Adoption Agency and now the wait begins for a referral of a baby. I can hardly concentrate and I am jittery with excitement. While at the Consulate's office there were 2 Guatemalan baby girls- a 3 month old and a 5 year old. They were precious and further heightened my excitement and anticipation. Keep me in your prayers for a speedy referral and a speedy legalization.

No comments:

Post a Comment