Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Friday, August 31, 2007

The Love of Family and Friends

I am blessed that Gabriella will be my daughter, but both she and I are also extremely blessed to have the love and support of our family and friends. She is the newest member of the most loving family imaginable. From the beautiful note that her grandmother (my mom) wrote to her, to the hourly calls from my cousin Trisha, to the song that Austin sings for her – I am touched by the love! I cannot wait to share these stories with her when she is older.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you. She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. You will love Guatemala--it is beautiful there. Thanks for sharing your website with the world. Nora (Sharlotte's friend)

    ReplyDelete