Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Speech Class

Gabriella started Speech Class today. It is a two hour class and during a portion of the time the children play freely with whatever toys they choose. I attend the class with her and interact with her during the class. When Gabriella had first started going to daycare over a year ago, I would watch sadly as children would pull toys from her and she would simply walk away. It broke my heart but I knew I could not intervene. Well, today, a little boy (actually, a little BULLY!) tried pulling a doll away from her. Gabriella pulled back keeping the doll and exclaimed, "Share!" I was very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment