Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Miss Boss!

Gabriella has a very strong personality, very much like my own! She knows what she wants - end of story! Lately she has been giving a lot of commands such as "Sit!;" "Eat!;" "Watchum!," which is short for "Watcha Me!," which is how she says "Watch Me!;" "Uppa," which is her version of "Up!," which means "Get Up and do whatever she needs accomplished!;" "Do It,!" usually while playing and when she wants you to imitate something she is doing or has done; "Music!," which sounds very much like "Seasick" when she says it and means "Turn on the Music!;" and "Sing!," which means "Sing with Me!" Since I have a "Supervisor" type personality myself, I, of course, see this as a good quality for Gabriella to have (to an extent, of course, and only when done respectfully)! I am confident that Gabriella will go after whatever she wants in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment