Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Monday, September 7, 2009

Gabriella's First Annual "Forever Family" Weekend

Gabriella's "Forever Family" day is September 5th. For her first "Forever Family" day we celebrated with a weekend full of fun festivities!

We started off the weekend at my parent's Cape house with Ken, Grammy, Grampy, Papa, Tita, and Steve.

When Gabriella woke up on her "Forever Family" day she had flowers, balloons, and cards waiting for her.
Wearing Papa's hat:
Trying to take a picture of herself with Grampy's phone!:
Playing "Ring Around The Rosie" with the guys (it's clear that they love her!). This is Gabriella's FAVORITE group game!:
I had asked Gabriella what she wanted to do for her special day. She said she wanted to feed "bread" to the ducks, so that is what we did. She loves to go to see the ducks.:
Gabriella got a new baby doll and carrier:
And we got an ice cream and saw the cows at Peaceful Meadows:
Isn't life WONDERFUL?!:
We spent the next day at Edaville Railroad and Gabriella had another wonderful day!:
Gabriella's favorite part of her "Forever Family" weekend, I believe, was the cake! The pictures speak for themselves!:

It was a wonderful weekend and a phenomenal first year with Gabriella home!

No comments:

Post a Comment