Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blogs For A Cause

Nikki Cochrane is a young lady who, over the past three years, has spent her summers volunteering in the Dominican Republic doing volunteer/humanitarian aid work. This year she will be spending Christmas in the DR and then going again in May for several months. She is raising money for her travel and runs Blogs For A Cause, doing blog makeovers, as a fundraising effort. I am hoping Nikki will be able to help me out with a much needed blog makeover for my blog and, at the same time I will be supporting her wonderful work in the DR! You can check out her website at www.madebynikki.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment