Lilypie
Not flesh of my flesh
nor bone of my bone
but still miraculously my own.

Never forget for a single minute
you didn't grow under my heart
but in it!


Tuesday, December 11, 2007

DNA Authorization Received

I found out today that we have received DNA Authorization. This authorizes the DNA testing of Gabriella and Gabriella's birth mother. We are hoping that the Social Worker Interview of Gabriella's birther mother will be scheduled next week. The DNA test and Social Worker Interview will occur on the same day.

The time during the DNA test could be the last time that Gabriella's mother will see Gabriella. I pray that Gabriella's birth mother feels confident that she is making a decision that is the best decision for Gabriella. I also pray that she realizes that the decision that she is making is one made out of love. Finally, I pray that she has wonderful friends and family, as I do, to support her during this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment